I know nothing of the resolution in your voice, but the empty tenderness that still lives in your vacant eyes.You know I cannot choose to think, because I'm afraid where my mind would take me to escape from reality, and leave behind what defines "living" at all.
So tell me now, that reality exists.
Is it too much to ask for, to live my days able to feel and be alive?
Wow, I've been that busy to the extent where I couldn't even find 10mins to blog.
Horrible, crazy schedules to meet and work undone from ages ago.
I get this year started right in class, but my other commitments would have had to be completely the opposite.
I just hope I'll survive this year with my sanity intact, and to do my best in all pursuits.
It's very true, working too hard at the very start makes it difficult to maintain the standard consistently, and before you can get a glimpse of your peak you've degraded to the bottom, staring up at the peak you've just surmounted and slided past in a frenzy of trying too hard.