<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5497337296217708276?origin\x3dhttp://in-candescence.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



mercy
If I could be any part of you, I'd be your tears
Conceived in your heart
Born in your eyes
Live on your cheeks
And die on your lips


Friday, December 31, 2010, 3:26 AM
Fleeting personalities

I miss the days when I had the liberty and ability to reminiscent upon our memories.
Unfortunately, I can no longer.
I could if I would, but I could not.
You've vacated our memories, and the lovely tunes in my head now sings a soulless lullaby.
My best friend, now gone, forever, even in the depths of my heart.
I can never revisit those memories my heart ached for simply because if there comes a day when I could see the bright smile on your face when I think about the times we'd spent together,
I would know I had forgiven you, and you had come back.
But forgiving you, I will never.
I know you're waiting for a reply. I'm so sorry... but I cannot do it anymore.

I no longer feel the same about Literature anymore.
Nowadays, whenever I attempt to start on an essay, I get the points but I can no longer focus on structuring my answer.
It's as though a tiny voice within me is giving me the answers but somehow I can't seem to get them through in words.
Even words are failing me, what else isn't.

Chinese O level results, I hope it's going to be all right. :/