House is always inspiring.
Still struggling between grieving for O Levels and gastric problems,
but sorry to disappoint, other than the above, I'm doing quite well.
The antacids aren't really working, but they're the least of my problems.
Been drowning in shows after shows to curb the pain.
Chinese Os this time round was by far my most important, and most unprepared paper.
I guess I could only blame myself for being too complacent.
I think I've pushed my body to my limits unknowingly,
and right now it's just doing all sorts of things to freak me out.
I guess after all these years of rampant, ongoing, accumulative, tiresome work,
my body just can't stretch as far as I could before.
It's scary when you're fully conscious, and when you stand before an escalator, you suddenly forgot how to just step on one of those suddenly fast-moving and intimidating steps and move down.
It's as though you're stuck there at the top forever, unable to go down.
It was apt, even in the "lyrical" sense.
Sometimes, we find ourselves right at the peak, and when you decide to slow things down and return, you find that while you've been busy occupying your brain cells with methods of reaching the top, they can no longer instruct you to move down.
The sudden lack of mobility and flexibility in my body nowadays is uncannily worrying.