<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5497337296217708276?origin\x3dhttp://in-candescence.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



mercy
If I could be any part of you, I'd be your tears
Conceived in your heart
Born in your eyes
Live on your cheeks
And die on your lips


Friday, November 26, 2010, 12:05 AM
hope is like a setting sun

Just took my flu tablets, feeling cranky and sleepy and queasy all over.
My nose is still like an open tap, this is so gross.
I can't breathe properly and I can't sleep without waking up after a while.
All thanks to some unnamed smart person who came for Choir fully aware that she is sick -.-

I hope I don't blame myself for not trying now.
But right now I'm asking myself, "if not now, then when?"
Which is very true actually.
I just hope I don't make a wrong decision, because whenever I do, I'll just keep blaming myself for it.

Hope is like a setting sun.
It glimmers from behind the mountains, partially.
It lures you with its fading warmth, why is warmth so elusive these days?
It slips away, with every heartbeat. It bids its goodbye.
I wish it'll never have to set, that it'll remain forever.
With reassurance, I walk away, in full awareness that with each coming dawn comes a new rising sun.