<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5497337296217708276?origin\x3dhttp://in-candescence.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



mercy
If I could be any part of you, I'd be your tears
Conceived in your heart
Born in your eyes
Live on your cheeks
And die on your lips


Thursday, October 28, 2010, 8:54 PM
stifling

Next time, don't ever say 'sorry'.
Because quite sadly,'sorry' in our context bears no slight meaning anymore.
What is an apology with a smirk?
To be truly sorry for the mistake, or sorry that I have to look at that smirk every time I hear you apologise?
So you know what, don't ever apologise anymore, because you're clearly not very sorry.

This is horrible, I'm not a single bit worried for Chinese yet.
Which means that when the time comes (probably one week before the exams), I'll slip into a very bad case of panic attack like always when I don't panic enough before... like during the Orals.
Everyone around me is working hard, but I just can't find enough tenacity to complete the papers and revise Chinese.
Now, revising Chinese sounds totally absurd because I really have no idea how to revise for Chinese.
I'm just going to go out once more, and then stay at home and study!
(Oh gosh, that previous idea sucks)

I bought subway cookies on the way home! Yummy.
I should cut my hair, they're getting really heavy...
OKAY SHUCKS, TIME TO DO CHINESE P1, WHICH HAPPENS TO BE MY WORST FEAR.