<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5497337296217708276?origin\x3dhttp://in-candescence.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



mercy
If I could be any part of you, I'd be your tears
Conceived in your heart
Born in your eyes
Live on your cheeks
And die on your lips


Tuesday, October 19, 2010, 10:41 PM
Like an empty summer

I'm just trying my luck.
And if luck fails me, and it already did, then so be it.
I thought if I had gone to the point of begging you, you would understand why. Instead, it just instigated the arrogant streak in you.
If I had done it the other way round, it would seem like I'm pitying your sorry state, or so you assumed and disliked.
If I had just told you directly, well, how was I to know the grand repercussions since I haven't found the courage to say that? The results would be like adding potassium to cold water, EXPLOSIVE.
I'm sorry, I couldn't be bothered with you and to bother your perfect life.
Not about to bow down to you and sing praises of hypocrisy.
I wouldn't call my life perfect, because I look for improvement in every aspect.
However, my life isn't stifling with anger and melodramatic facades, played so many times over it makes me cry laughing at the sheer lack of creativity.
All in all, good luck maintaining that (not so) perfect life you have there.

Gosh, I haven't been able to stay up past 12 without coffee these days.
I'm yawning so much I'm actually tearing already.
That's bad, this feel very very awful :/
Sigh, it's near 1. Who was I kidding, doing Chrysalids notes now....
TOMORROW! (I've been procrastinating for 5 days and it's been doing me good)
Right now, I'll look up recipes and build up me career in case I go nuts studying next time, at least I won't die and waste away without a fight.