<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5497337296217708276?origin\x3dhttp://in-candescence.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



mercy
If I could be any part of you, I'd be your tears
Conceived in your heart
Born in your eyes
Live on your cheeks
And die on your lips


Friday, October 22, 2010, 10:03 PM
Okay, sure.

I don't say "Okay, sure" before both the words of the phrase means the same thing.
Oh it'll mean 'yes, yes' which is awkward.
Hence if I ever do use it in a conversation consciously, it's probably sarcasm.

I'm quite surprised about my results.
Though I'm far from being pleasantly surprised and jumping up and down to unleash the bountiful glee within me, I'm just surprised because it wasn't as horrible as I thought it would be.
Still, results were mediocre to the very least, far from satisfactory by my mother's standards which are not humanely achievable anyway.
For me, I think results weren't my best, but I got more than I had worked for.
I'm promoting to Sec4 next year... so yay for me.

Next year will just be a turmoil waiting to engulf me.
I'm like already not sleeping for exams now, and I can't finish revising everything...
How on earth am I going to revise for exams next year!
Better enjoy myself this holidays, and get myself ready for the big race next year.
Anticipation has a anti- prefix in front, probably for good reasons.

"I doubt she's upset at you, you've been direct with her...."
"No, I think I told her she was pretty once."

Affirmation in an assuring sparkle in your eye.
A promise made in silence, from the depth of our hearts.
An agreement not signed with paper and ink
Dated with the moment our love grew
Sealed with wordless consents

"Tell me you love me."
"Feel it, I've placed my heart in yours."
"I can't give you promises of forever."
"Promises aren't meant to last forever, anyway."
"I like being here."
"I like being right here, with you."

(Okay, I really can't go on writing such weird things. It's so unnatural. No wonder my essays are always morbid.)