<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5497337296217708276?origin\x3dhttp://in-candescence.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



mercy
If I could be any part of you, I'd be your tears
Conceived in your heart
Born in your eyes
Live on your cheeks
And die on your lips


Sunday, October 10, 2010, 4:19 AM
monologues

Every night I perform this monologue on Twitter to annoy my followers.
Everyone gets the idea I'm stressed, sigh.

Coffee is turning from an incentive to a necessity now.
I'm afraid, and not without reasons, that even after the exams are over, I'd still be relying on coffee to keep my awake past 10.
It's ridiculous because I actually feel sleepy at 10.
Not fun to have tears steaming down your cheeks from all the yawning and trying to resist taking coffee.
Caffeine is like a integral part of me now and that is very bad.
I do not propagate the use of coffee to stimulate an alert mind for studying, it's just very unhealthy.
And honestly, even after taking coffee, I would still feel tired after a short while.
Coffee is not God's way of increasing the population of bats amongst mankind, it's just another drink.
And who am I to comment when I attempt suicide with 4 cups of coffee each day?

Literature is attempting to suck all my guts out.
I really have no talent for Lit, and my mind just goes into a state of slumber whenever I open the Lit book.
I secretly admire those who can easily chant the lines of Crucible because they enjoy the text.
For me, I just can't find their sort of enjoyment in Literature.
But then again, I wonder how well I would do for Geography anyway.
As I was explaining to Chong, I tend to memorise things very vaguely as a whole picture, and not the intricate details that subjects like Geog are seeking.
So though I can get the vague picture of a meander in my head, I can't really go about memorising the details of it's formation.
I find it such a struggle to remember details. Which is the very reason why my marks just go MIA everytime I receive my Geography paper.
Then again Peipei, you might die doing History.

While people weigh the advantages in taking each subject and their respective strengths in each of them, I consider the odds of dying for each of the humanities subjects then make a very important decision of choosing the combination in which I might suffer less in.

That is way amidst all the torture and tormenting, I remain very steadfast to my humanities combination "Core Lit with Elect Geog" and view it as the best combi simply because when I imagine myself taking other combinations, I am so certain I would die. Ultimately, your friend over here just doesn't have the kind of mental capacity to do Humanities.

"Then why didn't you take the Triple Science 8 Subjects Combination!"
Good question, but very ironically I need to study for Literature now so I shall answer that when I feel like it.