<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5497337296217708276?origin\x3dhttp://in-candescence.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



mercy
If I could be any part of you, I'd be your tears
Conceived in your heart
Born in your eyes
Live on your cheeks
And die on your lips


Monday, October 11, 2010, 11:15 PM
Entities

For one to feel euphoria, one has to first be able to feel sadness.
Happiness is relative.
For a positive entity to exist a negative entity has to be in being.
Positivity is a perception.
There is a prerequisite for every emotion and every pulsation to exist.
A force to set a particle into motion.
A word to evoke a mixture of feelings within.
For love, there must be hate to substantiate.
For light,there must be darkness to shine through.
For white, there must be black to contrast.
There is a rhyme and reason for everything.
Finally, for me, there must be you.



When dealing with subjects like Physics, one has to be very careful and sensitive. If there comes a day your friend hurries over and tells you earnestly, "Physics! ):" Be empathetic because everyone ought to be when talking about Physics. There is no need to reply "How prepared are you?" You'll probably get a response with a tight slap across your shock-stricken face. Instead, a kind way to reply would be, "How dead are you?" Always be empathetic.

I like to hug people, because you can't hug someone without getting one back. Like how my pillow comforts me when I realised I won't do well for Literature. The best support comes in it's rawest forms. When I hug my pillow, it hugs me too. And that's how we support each other.

A nicer word would have been "placed", I don't fancy the idea of having my things recklessly "dumped" around. Thank you very much.