<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5497337296217708276?origin\x3dhttp://in-candescence.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



mercy
If I could be any part of you, I'd be your tears
Conceived in your heart
Born in your eyes
Live on your cheeks
And die on your lips


Tuesday, October 26, 2010, 10:09 PM
dimmed lights

It is a game they audaciously play, a fine little game called You.
The fun starts, and does not seem to ever end, when the joke is on something else.
Your mind was too scheming, fooled by the limelights of being the perpetrator, the judge and the executioner of someone else's dignity.
And along with all the lights, they blind your conscience and compassion, a bluff you could not decipher for yourself.
As the days go by, the fun comes to an abrupt halt.
In the limelight, where you had felt you had once ruled, the stars stop to shine.
A mistake in broad daylight, all could see through a guise, exposed and unwilling you stand in the light, naked of all your pretense.
Shame became a mark you cannot erase, you're undone.
The transition begins, when the fine little game you'd loved to play, starts to backfire on its hardcore addict, when You had become none other than you.

Chinese Intensive is really getting on my nerves.
I would rather do 10 English Full papers than do a Chinese P2.
And Chinese P1 is as horrendous as it can ever get.
I really hope to get pass Chinese and be done with it,
I mean, what can really help when it's not the marks you're trying to salvage, but determination that has been long dead for a subject I've not liked since Primary school?

Sometimes, or rather all the time, to forget is not to forget.