<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5497337296217708276?origin\x3dhttp://in-candescence.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



mercy
If I could be any part of you, I'd be your tears
Conceived in your heart
Born in your eyes
Live on your cheeks
And die on your lips


Monday, October 25, 2010, 6:36 PM
All for a smile on your face

She wanted a perfect world.
Things were shifted over the place, people replaced and she had all the things she loved.
But her seemingly perfect world, was not so perfect after all.
In a perfect world, things stay unchanged, and people never leave.

I give you an onion,
and that means I love you.

Baked honey joys today,
the first 2 attempts were epic failures, but the third batch came out nice nice!
Will bring to school tmr and make everyone sick, hahahaha! :D

HAHAHHA OMG YOU TWO MAKE ME WANT TO BARF.
I'M SORRY, BUT IT'S JUST SO FUNNY.

Maybe that's why we're forever trying to patch things up,
because I don't belong in your world and your kind of friends and your way of reconciling.
I have no idea what the problem is.
I've tried and failed, tried again and failed doubly hard.
I wonder what you want from me,
do you want a friendship, love, care, and all else that symbolizes what they call FRIENDSHIP,
or do you just want me?
I'VE HAD ENOUGH, TAKE IT AS A PARTING GIFT.
BYE, FOR GOOD.