<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5497337296217708276?origin\x3dhttp://in-candescence.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



mercy
If I could be any part of you, I'd be your tears
Conceived in your heart
Born in your eyes
Live on your cheeks
And die on your lips


Monday, September 20, 2010, 12:37 AM
Snapshots

"The list is so biased!"
"Yeah I know right, it's just so infuriating that people are segregated that way.Whatever happened to democracy.....(long pause) like the smart people are in one group and the not-so-intelligent are in another. And obviously we're placed in the former. That is just so unfair to the not-so-intelligent group!"
"Hahaha...."
"OMG AND THE CHINESE LEEK IS SO DUMB, SHOULD JOIN THAT GROUP UGH."
"Must be fun to have a chinese leek in your group.... hahaha"

One could only imagine how twisted my face is right now, studying Bio.
It's like twisted in a twisting manner as though someone had forgotten to untwist it.
Okay, never mind. Everyone gets my point, it's just so twisted it beats the twistability of the epitome of the twistables.
The night makes me sound ridiculous.

Maybe I'll edit this tmr, and concentrate on bio. :O