grab my hand, and I'll pull you up.
If not, we can tumble together.
Whatever the case is, I won't let your hand slip away.
This, is what friends are for.
New shows all coming up, WOOHOO.
Totally exciting.
HIMYM, Chuck, Glee
and I know more but I can't remember them all.
And they all have to fall within the exam period ):
But I doubt 45mins/day will make any difference to my marks
-SCREAMSSSSSSSSSS
Nothing much to update about, except for the fact I got pushed to the first row for class phototaking.
D:
It's all right, next time I'll wear 10cm heels with cushion inside.
I'll tower over all of you, muahahhahaha!
(For a while before I take my tumble)
I'm addicted to "Love still goes on" by Shinee, which is.... kind of weird.
I'm not into kpop, but the song is nice!
At least it keeps me happy throughout the grueling, testing, long night.
I bet this will make Hwee Min very happy.
[SLEEPY]
I should sleep soon, if not I'll turn cranky tomorrow.
Perhaps feed the PYPs to the paper shredder.
There's always some rationale behind an irrational act.