<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5497337296217708276?origin\x3dhttp://in-candescence.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



mercy
If I could be any part of you, I'd be your tears
Conceived in your heart
Born in your eyes
Live on your cheeks
And die on your lips


Friday, August 13, 2010, 10:14 PM
Day three: Mercy

I have no need of friendship, friendship causes pain.
Its laughter and its loving I disdain.

I actually liked the 2 lines above, new found appreciation for Lit tests.

Today very simply sucked.
Emaths test was pure horror and Geog test was disappointing.
And amidst all other matters, yeah today was an awful day.
But I had some fun with friends, I guess they tried.
I'm so tired, physically and mentally.
This week's been a struggle, test every other day and studying non-stop.