<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5497337296217708276?origin\x3dhttp://in-candescence.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



mercy
If I could be any part of you, I'd be your tears
Conceived in your heart
Born in your eyes
Live on your cheeks
And die on your lips


Tuesday, August 10, 2010, 9:49 PM
Day One: Saturation

"If there ever comes a day when we can't be together, keep me in your heart, I'll stay there forever"
Who knew Winnie the Pooh could be that touching? Awww.
-smiles like a crazy kid.

I'm starting on a very EGGCITING 30-day letter writing project to people I appreciate.
I guess I'll have to start with C2 people since it's been super long since I last talked to them.
Many people I must write to on my mind, should be quite rewarding.
Inspired (and inhaled) by FION THE BEAR. Thanks Fion.

I just need to hear you say it.
Tell me, and I'll let go.
When you think it's about time, when you're tired of me, tell me.
And I'll leave.