<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5497337296217708276?origin\x3dhttp://in-candescence.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



mercy
If I could be any part of you, I'd be your tears
Conceived in your heart
Born in your eyes
Live on your cheeks
And die on your lips


Thursday, August 19, 2010, 10:03 PM
Day Five: "You could have been so much happier"

"Just what are you still holding on?"
"Honestly... I don't know. Probably everything about her."
-slaps forehead in dismay-

Somewhere in the dormant parts of my brain is a novel thought of never leaving that is sweet in slumber, unwoken and undisturbed.
But could someone really not leave? No matter how one may attempt to repeat that to herself constantly, reality refutes that possibility.
Then, what if we don't live in reality? Because this feeling is surreal and never chanced upon.
If I'd say I'll never leave, would you leave me then?
I miss talking normally to you, nowadays we just fight and quarrel.
I miss you, I really do.

I could tell you everyday, you mean more to me than what you might think.
I could promise you many things, I could tell you jokes everyday.
But how would that make me a friend? More of a joke.

"Maybe all you need to let her go is when you see your other friends leave one by one, with your obsession over solving the unsolvable."
"That would be awful. Nothing is unsolvable, you just got to try."
"Very awful indeed. Try as you might, your solution might cripple you , leave you shattered."
"Let it be, shattered jewels don't lose their shine."