Teacher's Day Celebrations today.
I miss Miss Loo so much, hahaha.
Inspiring teachers like her are so hard to find.
Went to JP with Darsh, and HweeMin.
Bought stationery and post-its!
So fascinated by post-its hahaha.
Then Fion joined us to eat at the carpark.
Best.
Fulfilling day, but homework's undone.
And there's zuowen omg.
Maybe I'll do the bulk of my homework tomorrow.
Weirdly, it feels like the weekends are here.
Totally sleepy and restless this morning, but Nandy was like so high
Hahhaa, influenced me to go gaga also.
I feel so bad I couldn't go back and meet up with pri sch friends.
Haha, haven't seen them since last year.
And interestingly, every time we meet it's like we had never left 6E at all
TPC crashed last Friday, so sad D:
It was on like vacation when I needed it most! So annoying!
Only when it's gone do I start missing it.
TPC, I LOVE YOU, PLEASE TRY YOUR BEST TO NOT LOSE THE DOCUMENTS.
ESPECIALLY MY SHOWS, AND MY MUSIC.
AND IF YOU LIKE, MY PHYSICS PPT COS THERE'S LIKE MILLIONS TO DOWNLOAD AND ALL SCATTERED IN E-MAILS.
But thank goodness IC's over and done with forever.
All the duties just start piling over themselves, forming this huge heap of crap my eyes can't bear to see for the sake of my sanity.
Choir practices during hols are just insane, sorry to whoever who came up with the ingenuity of 9-5 practices.
I'm just going to collapse during holidays, if it even can be called holidays.
Looking forward to friends' chalet after exams!
But I need to get over with exams first, which is like o.o
Okay, I shall finish my final preparations for O lvls, and start on my A lvls.