<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5497337296217708276?origin\x3dhttp://in-candescence.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



mercy
If I could be any part of you, I'd be your tears
Conceived in your heart
Born in your eyes
Live on your cheeks
And die on your lips


Monday, August 23, 2010, 6:33 PM
Day seven: head under water now I can breathe

Day 1 of elearning, a good start I must say.
Lots of jokes, as usual.
So proud of myself, I actually completed all my async homework :O
I find that amazing too.

Outing tomorrow with JFYR.
Honestly, I doubt I will cry during the movie.
I'll prolly be sitting amidst a crying crowd of 3,
with a very disturbed, very confused, very stoned face.
I wonder how I can look disturbed, confused and stoned at the same time... but nvm
I'll get ready to get intrigued by the power of the 3 and their active tear glands.
I heard they have a great name for tears, better bring swimsuit tmr.

OH WOW, FION JUST SAID THAT... THAT...
SLAP YOUR FACE FION. BE GLAD THERE'S NO SCHOOL TOMORROW.
I'll keeeel you nonetheless, stupid rest.