CREZAWARDS.
Epic night, hahaha.
Went to support friends that were competing, scream until I nearly lost my voice (again).
We nearly went crazy when it was jh's turn to dance, hahaha.
The performances were good, really.
Had lots of fun with C2 and C1 friends.
Super epic cos we were the only crazy ones screaming and waving non-stop at the gallery.
Fun nonetheless, hahaha.
Last year's crezawards was even more crazy, this year's very controlled already okay!
I hope that feeling would stand,
so please, let it continue.
Believe me, I'm just as apprehensive, because I don't even know what I'll be thinking the next minute (obviously).
It's been decided long ago, I just have to abide by it, or try to.
I don't want to leave you, no matter how I rephrase and repackage it, the meaning still stands.
It's all based on intuition, and none on facts.
Maybe it's time I start thinking logically and not let my feelings run ahead of me.