<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5497337296217708276?origin\x3dhttp://in-candescence.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



mercy
If I could be any part of you, I'd be your tears
Conceived in your heart
Born in your eyes
Live on your cheeks
And die on your lips


Friday, July 23, 2010, 9:37 PM
mannequins

Since I'm already feeling sleepy and will sleep once my hair dries, I might as well blog now.

Had CPR practise yesterday, hahaha, quite cool.
But it's so difficult to press the mannequin down.
The air wasn't flowing into my mini anne, and I was freaking out.
Turned out I was blocking the "airway" which my fingers -.-

Hmm, life's been a struggle, but I'm fine.
Lots and lots of tests and quiz during this period of time, wondering how I'm going to cope with the workload.
Been studying with jh, R and hp nowadays. Though nothing productive usually comes out of our little study sessions, it's fun to just sit together and talk nonsense while jh tries to make us concentrate (often to no avail)

Today was a seemingly long day, hated the way it seemed to stretch endlessly.
I was feeling so tired and vexed during every single lesson, and I couldn't concentrate at all.
There's like this constant pressure to concentrate on my chest but I just can't, and then I get more pressurised.

Went out to nom with jh and mad at Subway!
Yum yum, I like the sandwiches there, they're HEALTHY and DELICIOUS.

Sigh, tired alrdy. Tomorrow will be a really long and stressful day):