<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5497337296217708276?origin\x3dhttp://in-candescence.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



mercy
If I could be any part of you, I'd be your tears
Conceived in your heart
Born in your eyes
Live on your cheeks
And die on your lips


Friday, July 9, 2010, 11:39 PM
reversy percy!

I flunked Orals, seriously.
I couldn't answer the question at all.
I was stammering and uhm-ing throughout the entire conversation.
And everything that came out never travelled through my brain.
It was like an adrenaline rush and I started speaking very quickly.
I don't think I had enough content, crap):
I really don't want to flunk Chinese because of Orals.
D:

Other than the terrifying Orals, other things had been going rather well.
I like Elect Geog now, hahaha, apart from the fact that I wasn't able to do Amaths.

Lean on me, when you're not strong.
I'll be your friend, I'll help you carry on.
For it won't be long till I gonna need someone to lean on.