<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5497337296217708276?origin\x3dhttp://in-candescence.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



mercy
If I could be any part of you, I'd be your tears
Conceived in your heart
Born in your eyes
Live on your cheeks
And die on your lips


Thursday, July 29, 2010, 12:03 AM
Pledging allegiance

Been half-dead lately.
Kind of sucks to be sick, can't concentrate.
And grammatical mistakes just seem inevitable, brain isn't working well.
It's barely past 12 and I'm already feeling sleepy.
This is bad, very very sad.

I suppose everyone's stressed up about the upcoming tests.
Feels like common tests, like an omen.
Okay, I shall go back to studying before I fall asleep for good.