I will sleep at 1:30 am
If I fail Emaths, then too bad for me, honestly.
Okay okay, maybe I don't want to fail, hahaha.
I realise I have nothing to comment about that at all.
Watched the C1 debate, damn cool.
C2 put up a strong fight, hahaha, we were so lucky to have won.
But all the speakers were so good in English
made me feel inferior about my standard of 'Engrish', hahaha
Hmm, today had been a fun day, I guess.
Honestly, I'm rather worried about the upcoming Orals,
it's like finally dawning on me that hey, the orals are REALLY here.
I'm quite dead, honestly. I want to dig a hole and bury my face in it.
My standard of spoken Mandarin is a far cry from the scholars standards.
Not that I'm so full of myself to compare with them, but there's this invisible pressure somehow.
I don't intend to try and win them, hahah, I'd be crazy to think of that.
I just want an A, really.
Not that it's remotely easy to achieve...