<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5497337296217708276?origin\x3dhttp://in-candescence.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



mercy
If I could be any part of you, I'd be your tears
Conceived in your heart
Born in your eyes
Live on your cheeks
And die on your lips


Saturday, July 3, 2010, 12:11 PM
Eject!

Okay, so I do suck. Whatever.
You didn't have to shove it in my face.

2.4 on Thursday, it was terrible.
I ran and failed, joy.
Halfway through the run I swear I wanted to just sit down and stop.
Thank goodness I didn't run with Mad, I bet I'll throw up trying to catch up with her.

Lots of bloody things happening in my damn life.
And all of which seems to overlap with the emotions of those whom I can talk to.
So I can't really say anything, keep everything inside.
Only few I can talk to would be those that are not inside the vortex of horror.
And thank goodness they're not.

Watching Lie to me, hehehe.