It's as though I've just conceived a black hole within me.
It's sucking and gripping at my insides, and I'm immobilized by the escalating pain.
Beneath the seemingly cool exterior, a storm is brewing.
Friends, thanks.
Really, thanks for making me realise that I'm not alone.
You may not understand just how much it means to me, but it means a lot.
Thanks for allowing me to just cry and run into your arms.
Or talking on msn without having to worry.
I'll promise you guys that I will be better real soon.
When the time comes, let me share your burdens too.
I'm so thankful God placed such wonderful people in my life.
I'm sorry for always make you guys heal all the wounds and listened to my incessant blabberings.
When life showed me that I was a completely useless sucker, thanks for telling me that I am worth more than a worthless piece of shit.
I have greater ambitions than being a QM all my life.
Well, I'm afraid it's part of my nature to consistently snap at people. Oops, sorry.