<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5497337296217708276?origin\x3dhttp://in-candescence.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



mercy
If I could be any part of you, I'd be your tears
Conceived in your heart
Born in your eyes
Live on your cheeks
And die on your lips


Monday, June 7, 2010, 1:26 AM
We ought to be completely truthful,

but it's just like scraping at healing wounds.
It'll hurt, tremendously,

To be honest, tomorrow can only go one-way, or so I predict.
We'll just sit there and go easy with one another, thereby defeating the whole point of the discussion,
and then it'll be okay.
Or so we shall perceive at the end of it.
Because there will be things unsaid, for the fear of exploding the serenity.
Because there will be ill feelings morphed into something of a kinder quality so that we can take the impact.
Because there are times when we feel that staying is a better choice for the next available one would be to take the plunge and turn into something disastrous.

It took me ages to get over with the whole thing, with the help of many people.
I'm afraid tomorrow will be a mental meltdown again, or a avalanche of emotions, whichever is better.
Time sealed the gaping wounds, and I was nearly fine until that day.
When literally, all hell broke loose.
The whole unfortunate incident triggered the feelings within me.
The wounds were reopened, the pain crippled me.
The anguish flooded my sanity and I was reduced to who I was before restoration.

And so, I am going to ask a question I know might crush me.
I will be fine again, but too experienced to note: never the same again.