<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5497337296217708276?origin\x3dhttp://in-candescence.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



mercy
If I could be any part of you, I'd be your tears
Conceived in your heart
Born in your eyes
Live on your cheeks
And die on your lips


Thursday, June 10, 2010, 10:51 PM
To all my friends,

I think I've let all my friends down.
For someone who have promised me nothing at all, I've been spending all my efforts.
And for you guys, the people that really stood by, you've promised me everything that mattered.

Madeline, Shu Min, Xiao Ying:
You've promised me unfailing friendships I do not deserve.
You've promised to keep me close, always.
You've promised to hold me in place when something strikes my heart.
You've promised me that no matter what happens, you'll always be ready for the call.
You've promised me nothing but the truth.
You've promised me that I will never ever be dumped out along with someone else's trash, and if I ever do, you'll make sure I'm wrapped so that I won't get dirty.
You've promised me care, in the noble, unrequited sense.
You've promised me many other things and you've always lived up to it.

I really feel so awful. For the past week or so, I haven't been spending a lot of time talking to you guys.
I do care, really. Just give me some time, I need to sort some things out.
And even then, I wonder when I'll really be fine.
If I ever do, I'll look forward to talking crap to you people.