<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5497337296217708276?origin\x3dhttp://in-candescence.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



mercy
If I could be any part of you, I'd be your tears
Conceived in your heart
Born in your eyes
Live on your cheeks
And die on your lips


Thursday, June 17, 2010, 10:54 PM
The sunflower field.

Just before you start reading, I'm sorry friends.
Can't help it lahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

Right now the sunflowers in my field doesn't look right.
Imprints of the past summers, dissipate in the winds.
My heart is lonely and unsure.
In all its glory and splendour, the devastation suspends in the stagnant air.
My heart cringes as the breeze brushes the sunflowers.
Elongated shadows form before me. Then, a distorted image.
A flurry of activity comes to life.
Something chases and tramples me.
The human, the lie, the raw emotions and the conscience.

On days I feel like giving up,
a miracle comes along.
Suddenly I see light on the other end.
But they hardly last long.
I've been seeking the closure that I desperately needed.
But as I inch my way in, I keep bouncing back to square one.

Raw emotions at play with each other.
A knocking against my chest.

Grace:
Personally, I take a lot of pride in looking out for the finest detail.
I know you care, I really do.
I am going to care for you, like I always had.
I will walk you out of this, carry you out of the mess you've created,
because that is what best friends do.
I'm sorry if I didn't believe you last time.
But well, it's too late for regrets.
I promise you, I will never get up and leave.
I'm sorry for all the past mistakes.
Promise me you'll get well soon.
Sucks, but I love you too much to see you hurt yourself this way.