<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5497337296217708276?origin\x3dhttp://in-candescence.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



mercy
If I could be any part of you, I'd be your tears
Conceived in your heart
Born in your eyes
Live on your cheeks
And die on your lips


Saturday, June 26, 2010, 10:25 PM
days in the life of Donald Duck

Days have been all messed up.
Hopefully I get my momentum back before the Orals.
I cannot afford to flunk Chinese.

Went to a doctor today.
The first thing he asked after examining was, "Are you a singer?"
Haha, don't know if I should be honoured or embarrassed.
Honoured that hey, my throat screams SINGER. (It probably forget about the word "lousy" before it)
I saw him write "sore throat, singing"
Okay, I admit it, my handwriting is worse.
Embarrassed cos hm, I don't know... I just feel weirdly embarrassed cos after three years of choral training, I can still effectively sing until sore throat.
Yay me. I rock.

The medicine was so amazing, seriously.
The moment I ate it, my voice came back o.o
and I started singing Amazing Grace.
I was so happy with myself until I got knocked out by the cough syrup,
after 1.5 hours of fight with myself (yes, myself) cos I didn't want to be knocked out by this seemingly defenseless bottle of blackish liquid.
Of course it got the better of me and poof, I went to lalaland.
When I woke up, my beautiful voice became hoarse once again):
Cannot annoy people already.

Darshini and I are addicted to Glee, hahaha.
It makes me so glee-ful!
I love Sue, she is so cool seriously.
"got them to yank out my tear ducts, weren't using them anymore"
(Y)
Kurt is cool too, I like his voice.
Though I'm not too happy about the fact that he can reach notes I can't.
Still love his voice, velvety and rich, hehehe.
How I wish I had one of their voices (daydreams)

I haven't done Lit, oops.