Hello Grace, Happy Birthday.
I know I always make you irritated and you'll get upset with me. Thanks for always trying to set things right even when things don't ever seem to. Don't stress yourself so much, I think you're already an awesome SL. Okay, I spent 2hours making your stupid birthday card, and stayed up after 12 to send you the stupid SMS, so you'd better be nice to me!
Okay anyways, don't bottle things within yourself anymore, don't ever let us worry anymore (OR I'LL COME AFTER YOU.)
---
I've seen it happen many times.
I saw this one happen.
I witnessed the damage, the heap of broken hearts and lost faith.
Then I tell myself, to never ever do this my friends.
If only you could see the hurt you've done, the bleeding hearts out of a unfulfilled friendship.
A change you've set irreversible, could change if you would.
Set them free, my friend. They don't deserve this as much as you didn't.
But if not for friendship, would this have happened?
They're all waiting, to see the miracle happen.
A friendship rejuvenated by a touch of hope, let it blossom.