Things we dread the most, are things that never seem to go.
Okay, so Choir made me feel better.
Most would go like, "huh, seriously?!"
But yeah yeah, I think it's a nice place to hide from whatever I'm scared of now.
My results were...uhm...
Humanities were badly done, that's all I shall say.
I'm thinking of dropping Core lit :/
But I haven't decide so I shall think about it.
Life in class, is as bad as anyone could imagine.
On my scale of loneliness and extreme grief, I'll give it a 7.5
Usually they say I don't smile anywhere, okay okay.
But really, life makes it hard to smile.
Like, how to smile when I got B4 for SS and it's supposedly "super easy to score"?
I'm tired of life, seriously. I hate exams.
and most of all, I hate hypocritical self.
I wonder how I can step into class, smile and look nice to everyone, with occasional meltdowns that no one usually notices, and then step out and be myself all over again.
It's kind of hard to explain just how miserable life is when everything's that piled up looks like crap to me.