<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5497337296217708276?origin\x3dhttp://in-candescence.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



mercy
If I could be any part of you, I'd be your tears
Conceived in your heart
Born in your eyes
Live on your cheeks
And die on your lips


Tuesday, May 4, 2010, 10:05 PM
and watch the blessings grow

Dreams are a reflection of the fears that haunt us when we're awake.
They never let us go, even when we're half-conscious.

So now, I have decided (even though i always had)
a reinforcement to have faith.
Have faith in Him to set things right, for His will be done.
Have faith that I will survive MYEs.
Have faith in myself to overcome the fears
Have faith in my friends, always.

I hope you do realise that no matter what you did, no matter what they say, you'll always be the little innocent girl I played with since young, the one who would give up all the toys whenever I bullied you, the one who would cry when I cried. You'll always stay the same, an unchanging factor, and even if they were to say anything about you that would make you upset, have faith, because God's love never fails, and so does our faith in you, we'll never waver.