<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5497337296217708276?origin\x3dhttp://in-candescence.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



mercy
If I could be any part of you, I'd be your tears
Conceived in your heart
Born in your eyes
Live on your cheeks
And die on your lips


Saturday, April 17, 2010, 8:58 PM
To the awesome seniors.

I know no one reads this blog at all.
So I shall post cheesy stuff and no one will judge me, moohaha.

Today was our last performance with the Sec4s.
I'm glad to have ended their journey in Choir with a good note.
Yeah, pun intended.
Today's performance was well done, with only a few mistakes.

I guess for me, today was not about Speech day, or the awful swiss roll we get all the time for performances that's so gross it's hard to swallow it.
Today was about the last day with the seniors.
The truth is, some of them were my closest friends, and seeing them leave just pains my heart.
I would never want them to leave. But life has got to move on, and they are moving into another chapter of their lives, namely the horrible "O LEVEL FEVER."
And for that, I hope they'll attain all their well-deserved A1s and visit us next year Speech Day, as a senior and also a prize recipient, muahahahha.
Oh, concentrate on studies and don't worry so much about us! We will survive!

No doubt, this batch of sec4s is the closest batch of seniors to me.
3 years, you could say it's a long time, (365x3) days and countless hours practising with them and getting to know them.
But for all the time spent with them, fighting for oxygen in the Sem Rm (kidding!) , I would say it was still not enough.
If I had only known this day would come so quickly, I would have taken initiative to know each and every one of them better, and I wouldn't have bothered that much about being shy, etc.

Let's just say I'm a touchy-feely person, and rather sentimental.
I would say that the seniors (past and present batches) had been inspirations for me.
Despite their busy schedules, they took the effort and the labourious job of taking care of me and making sure I could sing. Kudos to their awesomeness.
I'll never forget all the encouragement and love I've received from the seniors, and I would like to thank them for always being there whenever I needed their help, and they would always try to help, always, all the time.

Words always fail me whenever I need them, sigh.
The sec4s will be dearly missed, I'm certain they will be by everyone in the Choir.

Sigh, I'm not good at expressing myself, hahaha. But I really miss the Sec4s...
I'll miss Anna and all the weird things she do in Choir.
I'll never forget all the encouragement that Evangeline had told us.
I'll miss Zhuo Min and who never failed to make me smile no matter how tired I may be.
and of course Pearlyn and her bubbly personality that always makes us laugh.
I'll miss April and her bright smile!
And also Juniper even though she admitted she once thought I'm from China...

Of course there's other seniors but I decided not to continue cos I'm sobbing like really badly now....
And I'm sure they'll know they'll be greatly missed!
I shall end here, bye Seniors!