<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5497337296217708276?origin\x3dhttp://in-candescence.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



mercy
If I could be any part of you, I'd be your tears
Conceived in your heart
Born in your eyes
Live on your cheeks
And die on your lips


Saturday, April 10, 2010, 12:25 AM

These days had not been my best days, but they certainly made me sure of somethings.
The truth would be that I am nowhere fine.
It's true, losing a friend is no different from losing a lover.

This time round, truthfully, I have no idea what happened.
No one wanted to enlighten me, they just stared with accusing eyes.
So I guess it's my fault.
I know I'm not the most likeable person around, constantly with a million-dollar smile on my stoneface.
Neither am I amongst the elites.
But I know whatever I'm doing now, whoever I am now, is truly just who I am.
People can disagree with my method of self-preservation, I am fine with it.
In fact, go ahead and hate me. Sometimes, I hate myself too.
I just need the reasons, namely the truth, and not some fabricated reasons that's obviously not true.

The only logical thing to do now is to clear this up.
If it's a misunderstanding, let's clear the doubts and move on.
If it isn't, then we shall move on accordingly.
Basically, it's time to move on.

I really feel the need to apologise to a handful of my friends,
for making them worry about me and wondering what happened to me.
I'm sorry if I only gave an overview, or simply kept this under wraps.
Everyone's tired and exhausted, and I don't want to cause an extra burden or to aggravate matters.

I'm not going to try speculating the reasons, or to derive with a theory of my own.
I really hope you'll tell me why, because this is not the way to end the friendship.

Thanks.