<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5497337296217708276?origin\x3dhttp://in-candescence.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



mercy
If I could be any part of you, I'd be your tears
Conceived in your heart
Born in your eyes
Live on your cheeks
And die on your lips


Friday, April 23, 2010, 9:17 PM

Sometimes I stare out of the window and think about taking flying lessons.

As a person, I lived by this rigid and stubborn principle,
that is, if it is my fault, I acknowledge and apologise.
However, if it isn't mine, I never will, I never did.
Which is why I'm feeling so particularly sore and upset over the whole incident.
My friends know me as a proud person,
I know myself as an arrogant person.
Because I never did apologise for a crime I did not commit.
But to salvage whatever is left, damage control have to be done, at all costs.
That readily includes my dignity.

I wouldn't have mind so much if it was someone else,
but the matter revolving around you aggravates the condition.
So seriously just kill me.
I see no point in seeing you whenever I turn my back or in a corner,
I don't want to spend my life turning away whenever I see you.
So please, spare me.