<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5497337296217708276?origin\x3dhttp://in-candescence.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



mercy
If I could be any part of you, I'd be your tears
Conceived in your heart
Born in your eyes
Live on your cheeks
And die on your lips


Sunday, April 4, 2010, 8:20 PM
Playing on my heartstrings

After reading Xiao Ying's blog,
I evny her life.
I miss living a life, no matter how miserable it was.
Right now, there's no life to talk about apart from taking little breaks out with friends and breathing in the fresh air.
I used to think, "ahh, tiong again.."
Now Tiong seems more and more attractive, its more of like,
"YESHHHHHHH! TIONG! AGAIN!"

Basically, there's nearly no way I will genuinely be happy for a day (24 hours is a long time) without something to bug me
So I've resorted to looking as though I am happy to somehow lie to myself that I am indeed enjoying life.
I've been experimenting with this idea for a few days now, it seems to be working fine.
Of course, the few days were with exception to school.

Life had been...great!
I totally forgot about ss test until ten minutes ago.
I guess this is a blessing in disguise? Stole me some time to relax and prepare for the next round of tests, (MYEs! YEAH MAN.)
I know right, life seems to pass by so quickly, and now we know why

Oh well, better study and learn to think fast and write fast tmr.
Okay, scratch the write fast part, don't want Ms N. screaming at my beautiful handwriting again.