MYEs are coming.
STRESS AH.
I really hope I'll be able to start studying soon.
Still feeling aloof about the whole thing.
Right now, I'm giving dropping Physics a serious thought.
I wonder if I should give it another chance after MYEs, which haven't even started.
I'll just try my best and if I still can't do it, I'll drop it and save my sanity.
I wonder how Daphne can survive Physics in G3, sigh, Daphne rocks.
Choir is making me feel very nostalgic.
I thank God for allowing me to be part of this section,
I had never been a good singer, and I'll never be, but these people made me believe.
There were days when Choir provided my strongest rapport, no matter how ironic that sounds.
No matter the number of time I said I hated singing (yes, I admit it), no matter how tired and cranky I get after Choir, it made my life in school more bearable.
I'll miss the seniors and my days as a lost and confused girl, looking very sian.
Choir had become an integral part of my epic life, and also an indispensable part.
Choir moulded me into who I am today, into someone who tries to drown out people's voice whenever I hear them out of tune, okay joking joking.
It's true, performing makes us more than life.
Back to Physics,
Physics is so sian and irritating.
I hope that I'll be strong, and become a girl that doesn't need her friends thinking about her every minute of their lives, hoping I don't casually walk to a window and attempt to take flight cos apparently everyone seems to agree that's just my style.
Sometimes, to make things right, is to convince ourselves that they are indeed right.
Or so they say.
But the truth is, without crossing the letter 't', 't' just isnt 't' anymore, no matter how one tries to convince himself that that is indeed 't'.
Weird analogy, but life is weird, and I am weird.
Life is too miserable to try and solve other's misery.
My friends have their own issues, and so I'll let them free.
My family have their own issues too, so I'll spare them the trouble.
Apparently, the only thing that's most carefree in my life is my toy kitten, so I'll talk to her.
"Dear Kitty, life's been a roller-coaster. I want to kill myself and stop the pain but I can't. I haven't realised my ambition of being a _________ and I haven't gotten married. I haven't bought an apartment and buy a cat (a real one) to accompany me. I can't bear to throw myself out without all these. "
Kitty always makes me feel better, because no matter what I tell her, her mouth's always stitched up shut and she'll never laugh at how insane my life is. I love her cos she's the neutral party in my epic life.
"you're a human too, and there are days when we feel to have moments spent in a corner with our favourite pillow, crying insanely and hoping a friend would stay there and place her arm around you, telling lies that things will be fine. Slightly delusional, but it pays to be sometimes, cos we're only human."
By the way, I said that, I don't know why I decided to put that in quotation form. I quoth myself.