SS test was a flop today.
But that's not today's headlines so...
She moved our seats!!!! Like wts, seriously.
It's been barely half a year and she's moving our seats!
Right now I'm sitting beside Hannah,
and I would express all my deepest gratitude if she doesn't try to move me somewhere else.
yes, tyvm
Received my birthday card (like finally!) from Winny today
Hhaha, the bag for the cat was so awfully pink! Hhehehe.
I like Romeo, he (or she) is so cute!
I like it's tail, its furry! Hhehehehee.
Her card was quite epic, haha, the photoshopping
So now I'm on this "PROTECT MY EYEBALLS" programme
Which comprises of but not limited to:
1. Going to sleep at 9pm (yeah, try as I might)
2. Never ever letting my fingers near them (try ah try ah)
3. Look at something green after every few minutes staring at the screen
4. Not to study till 1 or 2 in the morning
yeah, as if anything in that list is remotely doable.
But I'll have to keep to those cos (sadly) something tragic happened to my left eye
AS IF THE DAMAGE DONE ON MY RIGHT EYE ALREADY! UGH.
Yeah, so poor me.
Nina is starting to get very cheesy and I have no idea why.
Looks like homework is starting to corrode her brain as well, ah sigh.