<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5497337296217708276?origin\x3dhttp://in-candescence.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



mercy
If I could be any part of you, I'd be your tears
Conceived in your heart
Born in your eyes
Live on your cheeks
And die on your lips


Sunday, April 25, 2010, 1:01 AM
Love, never put your guard down

I'm tired of people coming and going whenever they like.
But they can never enter with a locked door to secure what's remaining of my faint heart.
Call me antisocial, actually I am.

They never cared until I really broke down.
They think I'm strong, I can be left alone.
I never tried to contradict their impression of me.
I held on, I pushed on.
I shut myself out when they do things I don't like.
I kept my mouth shut.
I made sure I was close to their idea of perfection.

As I try to be perfect, I move further from my true self.
I lose my soul behind me, in search of something better.
But what I find was someone that wasn't me.

I beg for forgiveness, I beg for mercy.
I beg for everything I know I don't deserve.
I feel that I'm losing myself.
Last time, I was truly a daring soul, now I am reduced to putting a brave front.
I've come to a point where the only way to comfort myself is to huddle in a corner, draw my legs close to me, breath into my clasped hands and tell myself repeatedly, " It's okay, it's okay"
But by doing that, my hope of reassuring myself became a reassurance for something else, and that was the fact that I am not strong enough, and with every phrase I repeat, I find my spirit weak, my morale beaten.

People say they understand, they know how I feel and things will be better.
The truth, they don't.