<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5497337296217708276?origin\x3dhttp://in-candescence.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



mercy
If I could be any part of you, I'd be your tears
Conceived in your heart
Born in your eyes
Live on your cheeks
And die on your lips


Thursday, April 15, 2010, 12:26 AM

I hate it now that I seem to get lax with myself and somehow lack self-discipline.
For that matter, I've been facing almost anything with a dispensable mood, that is, I seem to always give the "what the shit" response in my head.
I better do get a grip on myself before I disintegrate in the MYE roller coaster.

Once again, Im so stressed I can't even seem to relax/sleep/dance/sing/walk/talk/ do anything sane (or insane) without having the constant thought of homework/study/school/projects (OI PEOPLE, CHEM PEER TEACHING!)/ REVISION swirling above my head.
Im so scared I don't even dare to look at the sky for too long.
Okay, that was lame.

One thing Im thankful of is that I have friends by me and choir is going to break soon and i'll have ample time ( i hope) to study and get a grip on life.
The past days had been disappointing and upsetting but life is this way and I'll have to make do with what I have.

Once again, Thank God for friends.