Everyone's just as stressed as I am, or even more, so I shan't elaborate on how stressed I am cos it doesn't matter.
Everyone's getting tired to my "omg,you know what happened that day" talks to I shan't ever talk about them anymore (I try for one week first) for everyone's sanity.
Fion keeps on asking me why I'm acting so high every single day
(I really hope she doesn't read this blog)
Well, the truth is, I guess it's the easiest way to ease and mask all the pain.
Like I'd said, everyone's so stressed and upset about their life, I am too.
So to make things easier, I might as well look happy and high all the time so that no one will be sad, and no one will be bothered to care about me.
Cos truthfully (no sarcasm intended), I realise I weigh my friends down with my issues.
and since they're my issues, I should just solve them myself.
cos my friends have more issues of their own to solve anyway.
So yeah, my life sucks.
So, to top this post off in terms of irony, I have an inspirational quote
"Sadness may be part of life but there is no need to let it dominate your entire life." Byron Pulsifer