I see you, with a inner shine from within.
I know then.
Yes, there's sunshine in every one of us.All of us.
Share-a-thought on Wednesday!
Hahah, for some weird reason I'm so excited for this.
I'm sure we'll rock it, yeah we will.
School is gradually becoming more enjoyable.
Perhaps its a false impression to mask the pain from studying.
But yeah, it's been fun.
I think we're getting Geography tomorrow.
As they always say,"the best for the last".
I know tomorrow's going to be painfully exciting.
I wonder what I'll do when I see the single digit on the paper.
Will I be upset?
Yeah, to a considerable extent.
Will I be angry?
Maybe, at myself.
Or will I simply not feel a thing?
I guess that will be the dominant state of mind when I received the paper, I'm so used to this, sometimes I get to run away from the pain for a while.
But ultimately, I guess I'll have to face it, and then cry for my stupidity.
But there's one thing I'm thankful for, and that is no matter how badly I do for Geog, I won't fail my combine humans, yay me.
Gave Shum and Mad their presents today.
Hhaha, quite epic, we were having a little party at the back by ourselves, obliviously to Ms V who's standing at the front.
We got Shum a notebook and Mad a bright yellow PC case that's just as gay as she is.
Super fun, we should go out someday soon XD
I wish we could all have spend a little more time together, just a little more.
I miss the days when we would sit at the stone table during recess,
talking about the weirdest stuffs on Earth.
Today, Ms N. scolded me during SS for my atrocious handwriting for the common test.
Of which I don't deny.
Actually, I feel quite bad for making her read my paper for 30 mins when she could have done the same thing for the others in perhaps half the time.
Maybe I should join my cousin in his penmanship course.
Yeah, that'll be fun.
Studies is really getting nowhere.
Especially for Amaths since my tutor haven't touch on that yet.
Still in the blur blur state.
All the alpha and beta driving me gaga already.
Ah, damn. I think theres something in my eye.
And it's been there since Saturday, something flew in while I was running.
Omg, I hope it doesnt get infected.
Ugh, stupid Peipei.