Hi
I don't exactly know what I'm typing now since my eyes are like super blur when I face the computer screen.
Painful way to learn not to stare at the screen continuously for ages.
Yeah, the details of my fateful adventure to the clinic shall be reserved as a inside joke to my friends.
Frankly, C1 is a lovely class.
Nice people and all...
It's just something else that's taking my mind away
Oh well, I can't even let out my suppressed feelings onto this poor blog of mine
For the sake of everyone's sanity, this shall once again be another inside joke.
Rekha looked very cute in her Angklung costume today.
I hope choir come up with a new costume too! (hope and wish and hope and wish)
I want to wear shimmery and bling-bling things too!
Haha, I sound so bimbotic.
I realise typing without punctuation is really fun. Seriously.
I'm really having a lot of pleasure in counting down.
Sad to say, I haven't been amongst the elite lot that was mesmerised or inspired.
so yeah, Bye!:D
/edit
Since when did they care so much?
Oh yeah right, the big thing's coming up.
Ah, NO WONDER.