There's always a hero hidden the depths of our souls.Somewhere, waiting to be awakened.
I wonder why on earth I'm still awake at 3:20 in the morning.
And I don't feel like sleeping, not one bit.
Today had been a rather epic day.
Somehow, I feel rather regretful for ignoring her for most of the practice.
I guess its human nature to feel guilty.
I miss talking to her, but I'm sick of the day when I try to strike a conversation which ends after a monosyllabic response.
I missed the days when we could talk endlessly, I just we just ran out on topics.
Maybe I should blame it all on myself, my words had been hurtful most of the time.
Utterly truthful they often cut your heart.
If there was a better time to apologise and repent, this would be it.
Sorry friend, for being selfish most of the time.
I haven't been the good friend you would have expected of me.
Thanks for being tolerant and forgiving most of the time when I got you angry.
Frankly, I know you don't even read my blog so yeah. We can continue this when we decide to talk to each other during choir.
Oh, Nandy! Thanks for always answering to my desperate SOS calls.
Definitely not easy listening to all the crap that's happening in my life.
and so, Im really grateful you hadnt fall asleep listening to one of my tragic stories
Thanks, dumb sister, for always being there when I needed help the most:D
CHONG!
Even thought we no longer get to talk to each other as much nowadays,
we still got choir!
(i wonder if thats a blessing or...)
oh well, anyway, thanks for listening to all I have to say about my life, etc.
and in turn, I try to solve your questions!
Thanks for all the late-night studying, like now.
Seriously, you've trained me to be a late-sleeper as well.
Now I'm lasting till nearly 4 and I havent started yawning, moohahaha.
Well, thats all pal. See you around.
(actually theres a higher chance of seeing you online than 'around' since we're always online at godly hours.)