So that's how it feels,watching time seep like sand, down into a hole, just like that.
I need to make 24hours seem like 48.
Anyone..help?
School has been insanely pressurising for the past days of this dreadful week
On top of being sicker than ever, the mountain of homework just never, ever seem to deplete.
In fact it's growing, slowly towering over me and my frail little heart.
I just realised that the commonwealth essay was due tomorrow, that kind of hinted I had to do it today.
But I'm just sick and uninspired by the topics, plus I'm definitely not going to get chosen.
So think logically, who in my shoes, which such "flair" for English, would want to spend time writing an essay in futile efforts of not even being chosen?
Well, not me. I don't think I'll write for the purpose of wasting my time.
I've been missing sleep like since forever.
I totally survived (barely) yesterday and today with only 2 hours of sleep on each night.
Like seriously, it's either their trying to kill us, or I'm trying to kill myself.
and I'll prefer to think the former.
Well, I'm just going to politely (I'll try) tell her that I'm so freaking sick and I can't even take my cough meds knowing that I'll be knocked out in less than a minute, all for the sacred purpose of completing homework.
And because of that, not only am I the one suffering, my friends are in constant danger of being sick, my family will get sick and my sanity will be gone.
This is gross, seriously. So gross.
I hate the crap like wts.
There's this unmistakable distinction between the "elite ones" and "the rest"
Well, thank goodness, Im part of the latter, which I find much more pleasing.
I can't wait to see what would happen next cause I can sense chaos is about to strike.
The thing is, elite or not, we are the same.
Apart from some exclusive few who try to be different.
Oh well, no comments.
I should talk about something nice in here.
I wasn't scolded for PE today for screwing up Hockey assessment.
Yeah, that's the only good thing that happened today.
I watched 50mins worth of Ballet videos just to make myself happy.
I think I'm going crazy, and I shall hope I am