OH SHUCKS, IT'S MONDAY!
Monday means a lot of things
Let's see:
1. It's the start of another (freakingomgabcde) school week
2. I'll have to wake up early and get in school before 7.10 for choir
3. It reminds me how my weekends were spent on homework despite my very very fun-deprived life.
In short, life sucks
I haven't really completed my homework so yay!
I'll probably have fun enjoying the scenery outside the classroom tmr, hurray!
Holidays had been just holidays.
The term 'holiday homework' makes me sick, it seriously disgraces the beauty of oxymorons.
I just realised its free cone day on Tuesday.
UGH.
Done watching Lie to me, nice show.
Imagine me be able to read everyone's emotions and thought just by microexpressions.
WOAH, I think it'll be super cool.
Then I'll know for sure everyone thinks I'm smart (hahaha, right...)
Oh well, back to "enjoying" life before school starts.