<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5497337296217708276?origin\x3dhttp://in-candescence.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



mercy
If I could be any part of you, I'd be your tears
Conceived in your heart
Born in your eyes
Live on your cheeks
And die on your lips


Monday, March 15, 2010, 6:28 PM

I swear this hols is epic fail.
On my part, and on the homework side.

I think Sandra is going overseas, that means she'll be skipping choir
Oh man, I have absolutely no idea how to survive Choir without her, omg die.
I've been looking forward to filming the thingum with her and now its all crushed.
Oh man, life's going to suck more without her.

Im such a failure, Ive only done lit and physics.
And theres truckloads of projects and crap for me to deal with.
Oh my little heart can't hold so much.