<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5497337296217708276?origin\x3dhttp://in-candescence.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



mercy
If I could be any part of you, I'd be your tears
Conceived in your heart
Born in your eyes
Live on your cheeks
And die on your lips


Sunday, March 28, 2010, 4:40 PM
bells that never sing

Have I mentioned Share-a-thought?
Ah well, I shall just repeat myself.

Share-a-thought had been...quite a success.
I mean, considering we did not have that much time to rehearse and practise, I think we did quite well.
In fact, I think we did really well.
Having to do almost impromptu in front of such a large audience that includes our friends and teachers is definitely not easy.
But we pulled it off well! So well done everyone! -claps.

The cheer competition was somewhat like share-a-thought part II
The cheer was okay, funny actually.
But not expecting to win, I think getting it done and over with is already a relief.
But our class was quite enthu then, so yay!

Homework hadn't been pleasing, but I don't care.
Last-minute rushing is starting to turn into my signature.
Come to think of it, I still owe Ms V her commonwealth essay, O.O

I just bought sweets, yay.
Im going to stuff myself with it in Tuesday so I can self-high on my own.