Nina,
So well, I read your blog, sort of cried and started to drift back off to the start of the year when we first got to know each other. I guess when you finally sat beside me, your impression of me changed? We both know how and what so I shan't elaborate.
Anyways, my impression of you changed, drastically. I've started to learn about you on a EXCRUCIATING daily basis, and started to understand you in way that I think I would not have if I hadn't been placed beside you. Here's the good news, you're hard to comprehend, difficult to grasp and painful to watch. Here's the bad news, I don't know you enough.
Indeed, I love the way I get to laugh at you for your Chinese. I enjoyed having lessons with you thoroughly, despite us disagreeing sometimes, we always (somehow) settle on a consensus, even if it meant fighting or shouting at you. I guess Chinese lessons would never be the same without Mt. Nina and the magnet and the ruler to entertain you and I. Indeed, the lessons were dry and sucky, but they would suck more if you weren't around, mind you, im not referring to the stupid mountain, gets on my nerves.
While I admit that I'm good and very good, I still don't know you as well as I thought I would. Frankly, you're not an easy person to work with, and I count it as a blessing that I am the same, which I guess is the reason why we always hand in projects late. Anyhow, our projects were good and wonderfully made with my supervision and your insistence on certain topics. It had been a pleasing experience working with you, through all my sarcasm and your lameness, it's a miracles we both get to walk out of the classroom intact.
Thanks for being there when I'm angry and everything, though you don't really have a choice but still..eesh. Usually I sort of calm down myself but I guess I would have long exploded if your presence wasn't there to hold in all my anger and frustration. I've never been a patient and nice person and I doubt I'll ever be, but you managed to sit beside me for the entire year so well done, you sure can tolerate.
I've enjoyed your stupidity, lameness, sarcasm, frankness and everything else a lot. It's been fun and interesting knowing you, knowing that there's someone who might just think like me, someone who (finally!) have something in common with me. Our interest may have been diverse, half the time we may not even know what each other was saying, but heck, thanks for listening, all the time.
Words simply can't spell out my thoughts, and they're all stuck in my brain when I need them, damn it. When you need me, you can always find me.
Love,
Peipei