<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5497337296217708276?origin\x3dhttp://in-candescence.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



mercy
If I could be any part of you, I'd be your tears
Conceived in your heart
Born in your eyes
Live on your cheeks
And die on your lips


Thursday, October 8, 2009, 10:12 PM
It was a sense of profound satisfaction

EOYs starting tomorrow. Will be sleeping early later on.
No point trying to cram good phrases in when I'll forget most of them tomorrow.
Hopefully Claudia and my IT will come tomorrow. HOPEFULLY. (crosses fingers)

I'm stressed.
and stressed is a great understatement.
English will probably kill me and that's it, dead, dieded.
I'm worried for English, I'm scared I'll fail.
Whatever happened to the mid-years scarred me , told me just how wonderful my English is.

My life's getting boring, totally uninspiring.
Looking forward to end of end of years.
That's when, all the drama starts. -winks

The lights are on,
the cameras rolling,
...ACTION!

Need to start mugging! No more early sleep-ins for me):
Peipei shall sleep no more.
Dark eye rings are my best friends. Seriously, I feel a lot prettier.

"Come friends," we'll survive EOYs.
Okay, maybe with one casualty..
me.